Fontys Robocup@work 2
Robocup@work 2 is the continuation of the previous Robocup@work project, where the lessons learned are applied in the development of a faster, smaller, and more precise heterogeneous robot, which is a mobile platform with a manipulator on top that is able to autonomously navigate, detect, pick and place objects. The robot should comply with the requirements of the previous developed robot in the Robocup@work project.
- A newly design, tested and documented mobile platform that is used together with a manipulator to move autonomously in indoor environments and that can detect, pick and place objects.
- The accuracy of the mobile platform when reaching a predefined location in the world. The speed and accuracy with which the robot can find itself in the world (localization). The energy needed to keep the whole setup working. The costs and specifications of the selected components.
- A robot that can locate itself in an indoor setup and drive avoiding static obstacles. The robot should be able to get to the goal position with an accuracy of +- 1 cm. and an angle of +-5 degrees. The robot can detect, pick and place 9 out of 10 times an object (that meets the robot and gripper limitations).
- A robot that can locate itself in an indoor setup and drive avoiding static obstacles in really well predefined conditions. The robot should be able to get to the goal position with an accuracy of +/- 5 cm. and an angle of +/-10 degrees. The robot can detect, pick and place 7 out of 10 times an object (that meets the robot and gripper limitations).
- The robot must be able to locate itself and autonomously drive on 05 of May 2019. The manipulator (UR3) and the build mobile platform must be integrated and operational on 5 of July 2019. All documentation, reports, videos and publications must be available and finish on 10 of July 2019.
Pablo Negrete (projectleider), Sjriek Alers, Ronald Scheer
+ Studenten: Tico Laugs, Marian Lepadatu, Tanh Hoang, Kris Piters, Bram Fenijn
January t/m july 2019.