The learning goals
- The student will be able to explain how data is flowing through an organization and which applications support the business processes and can show this within a project.
- The student will be able to explain how KPI's and data visualization effect the business processes and can show KPI's and data visualizations within a project.
- The student can explain the general Big Data Concepts, and is able to apply those principles within a project.
- The student can talk about internal and external information, which has an impact on a company and can use this (open) data within a project.
- The student can analyze a dataset by applying basic descriptive statistics techniques
- The student is able to show resilience, responsibility and innovation within a given project