9. SoCaTel - MOOC Exam 2
Please chose the correct answer!
1. What does co-creation mean in LTC?
- A) Co-creation in long-term care (LTC) means an act of creative collaboration between stakeholder groups with shared goals, in which value is created.
- B) Co-Creation long-term care (LTC) means an act of collaboration between stakeholder groups in which value is created.
- C) Co-creation in long-term care (LTC) means an act of creative collaboration between stakeholder groups.
2. There is only one co-creation method that is correct for LTC?
- A) Yes
- B) No
3. How older people need to be addressed in co-creation activities?
- A) In similar vein as all the stakeholders in co-creation
- B) Older people are a special and unique group in co-creation needing adjustment all along co-creation
- C) Older people and all stakeholders it is enough that everything is explained clearly in the beginning of co-creation activities
4. Which issues are essential for participants’ engagement to co-create on digital platform?
- A) Providing a prize for the best co-created LTC service idea
- B) Clear instructions on how to use the digital platform and objectives
- C) Accessibility to the digital platform, clear objectives and timely feedback
5. Digital co-creation platforms should support:
- A) Technical learning of the participants
- B) Co-creation activities of the participants
- C) Development and betterment of LTC services
6. What kind of impact co-creation method may have on LTC according to the MOOC lecture?
- A) It adds to the emotional wellbeing of the older people needing care and gives paid staff more time to look after those who can’t help caring for themselves.
- B) It adds to the emotional wellbeing of the older people needing care, provides the dignity of independence and gives paid staff more time to look after those who can’t help caring for themselves
- C) It provides dignity of independence for older people needing LTC and gives paid staff more time to look after those who can’t help caring for themselves
7. How do you check who is behind your online co-creation platform?
- A) I look it up on social media
- B) I ask my nephew
- C) I check the owners and licensors on the platform
- D) I ask my doctor
8. How do you select your service provider?
- A) I am not interested who it is until he/she does the job
- B) The best is to chose whom I know already or ask my friends for references
- C) I look it up on social media
- D) I look it up on the Internet
9. To whom do you give your personal data if you want to use co-creation services?
- A) I upload my personal data to the co-creation platform I checked
- B) I give my personal data to nobody
- C) I give my personal data to anybody
- D) I upload my personal data to any service platform on the Internet
10. What happens with your personal data when you upload it to the co-creation platform of your choice?
- A) They are used outside of the European Union
- B) They are used for providing me the services I subscribe to
- C) They are collected only for statistics
- D) They are collected without specific purpose
11. What happens if you visit the website of an online co-creation platform without registration?
- B) I can immediately connect to the co-creation community
- C) I can chat about services with other clients
- D) I can read the news and can get useful weather information
12. What happens if you register to an online co-creation platform?
- A) I can connect to the co-creation community and get information on the services I need
- B) I can read the news and get useful weather information
- C) I can get data on the geographical locations of other clients
- D) I can get familiar with online services in general