5. SoCaTel - MOOC Exam 1
Please chose the correct answer!
1. Co-creation is
- A) working individually to create something
- B) working with other people to create something.
2. Co-creation sessions can be successful when you
- A) When you do not prepare yourself and work spontaneously
- B) When you do prepare yourself and do not work spontaneously
3. To co-create
- A) You do need a specific set goal
- B) You do not need a specific set goal
4. Co-creation is specific to be used to formulate a design question
- A) Yes
- B) No
5. I’m going to brainstorm and thus I’m going to co-create.
- A) No
- B) Yes
6. Co-creation has to happen in well-defined homogeneous groups of people.
- A) No
- B) Yes
7. If we want to co-create on-line on long-term services, do we have to involve older adults?
- A) No, because there are too many barriers in learning how to co-create
- B) It depends on the co-creation subject
- C) Yes, they must be involved. You have to look for older adults with interested in knowing about co-creation and with digital skills.
8. Which profiles does Quadruple Helix approach include?
- A) Society, policy makers, academia, private sector
- B) Family caregivers, professionals, private sector, academia
- C) Older adults, academia, private sector, policy makers
9. What does ageism mean? And to whom is referred to?
- A) Age discrimination. It is referred to older adults
- B) Age discrimination. It can be referred both to older adults, young people or all those who are subject to a form of discrimination based on age
- C) Physical or mental problems connected to age. It is referred to older adults
10. What are the five stages of a Design Thinking method?
- A) Empathize, define the problem, analyze, prototype and test
- B) Empathize, define the problem, planning, prototype and test
- C) Empathize, define the problem, devise, prototype and test
11. What are the benefits of digital cocreation?
- A) Comfort, ease of connection and inclusion
- B) Comfort, ease of connection and digital divide
- C) Comfort, ease of connection and interest
12. To which tool does this sentence refer to “This technique starts your brainstorming session”?
- A) User persona
- B) Mind map
- C) Six thinking hats by Edward Bono
13. What does co-creation mean in LTC?
- A) Co-creation in long-term care (LTC) means an act of creative collaboration between stakeholder groups with shared goals, in which value is created
- B) Co-Creation long-term care (LTC) means an act of collaboration between stakeholder groups in which value is created
- C) Co-creation in long-term care (LTC) means an act of creative collaboration between stakeholder groups
14. There is only one co-creation method that is correct for LTC?
- A) Yes
- B) No
15. How older people need to be addressed in co-creation activities?
- A) In similar vein as all the stakeholders in co-creation
- B) Older people are a special and unique group in co-creation needing adjustment all along co-creation
- C) Older people and all stakeholders it is enough that everything is explained clearly in the beginning of co-creation activities
16. Which issues are essential for participants’ engagement to co-create on digital platform?
- A) Providing a prize for the best co-created LTC service idea
- B) Clear instructions on how to use the digital platform and objectives
- C) Accessibility to the digital platform, clear objectives and timely feedback
17. Digital co-creation platforms should support:
- A) Technical learning of the participants
- B) Co-creation activities of the participants
- C) Development and betterment of LTC services
18. What kind of impact co-creation method may have on LTC according to the MOOC lecture?
- A) It adds to the emotional wellbeing of the older people needing care and gives paid staff more time to look after those who can’t help caring for themselves
- B) It adds to the emotional wellbeing of the older people needing care, provides the dignity of independence and gives paid staff more time to look after those who can’t help caring for themselves
- C) It provides dignity of independence for older people needing LTC and gives paid staff more time to look after those who can’t help caring for themselves