Are you full of ideas that can change the world?
Does your idea have the opportunity to create enormous relevant impact?
Do you need technology for this mind blowing solution, and do you think you have to understand all technology to implement it in your idea? Well… it’s not! You can embrace technology and create your future solution! You don’t even have to be creative, because everybody is creative. We will reveal your hidden talents and empower all your skills to let you change the world!
Are you interested in technology? Eager to challenge the relationship between humans and machines? Curious to discover new technologies and relate them to your own major? Are you willing to step out of your comfort zone, together with us? Enjoy a half year full of experiments referring to a global challenge? Apply for this minor! Develop yourself as a world citizen and make evident contributions to a better world!
Why? Because the future demands for students who:
- Are able to solve complex problems
- Acknowledge and develop their creative potential
- Are emotional intelligent
- Can think in a flexible way
- Are able to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Treat intercultural issues with respect
- Are motivated to speak, read and write English
|Contacthours:||20-25 per week|
|Period:||february - july 2017|
Why should you apply for EmbraceTEC?
Contactperson: Lorna Minkman